This event is for anyone who enjoys surveying and a well-crafted beer!
This is a social event intended for those attending the PSLS Surveyors Conference. While the Penn State Surveying Alumni Program Group is hosting the event, the intent is to provide a relaxed environment for surveyors to enjoy each other’s company in a unique setting regardless of their affiliation with Penn State.
The event is planned for three hours, 2PM – 5PM. There will be continuous shuttle service to/from the Hershey Lodge during this time so you can join us late or leave early if your schedule requires.
The menu has been selected and will be as follows:
- Most beers currently on tap in the tasting room – view current selection here
- Selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- House Charcuterie – Cured Meats, Snack Bar Pickles, Horseradish Mustard
- Artisan Cheese Board – Inspired by Goats, Cows + Sheep
- Farmer’s Daughter – Local as Possible Vegetables + House Dip
- Braised Beef Brisket, Mustard Slaw, House Steak Sauce + Crunchy Onions on Brioche Slider Roll
- Seared Ahi Tuna Taco, Spicy Pickled Cabbage + Sweet Soy
There are guided tours available starting at 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30. The cost is $5 and must be booked directly through Troegs. The self-guided tour is free and located adjacent to the event space.
We will send an e-mail containing final details about one week prior to the event.
E-mail any questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com.